Our purpose at New Republique is to create environment that help make better decisions and live better lives. Over the last year we have had a 300% growth and we are now looking for an experienced Operations Director to join our team.
We have a dynamic team and fantastic creative offices in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
You would work with some of Australia’s biggest Brands and a family and fun team to help organise, co-ordinate work through the agency.
The Operations Director is a key role within the business. Working with the GM, CEO and team to ensure on time, on scope delivery of all work within the organisation. New Republique is a Digital Agency in Sydney working with some of Australia’s biggest brands across CRO optimisation, Website design & Development and Brand for a Digital Age.
You will be tasked with coordinating everything coherently across the business, as well as the management and growth of a high performing team. You will manage the structure, systems and teams to enable quality work and delivery of all client projects on time and of a high standard. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, excellent organisational skills and strategic thinking.
Experience in a leadership role and the ability to inspire and motivate the team will no doubt lead to your success, while your strong Client Management skills are also essential to the role.
You will have strong experience in project management, coordinating teams, problem solving and mentoring junior staff.
- Coordinate the team across multiple clients to ensure on time delivery each month
- Managing projects from sign off, planning, operation and delivery
- Managing project forecast and budget to ensure financial success of the project
- Maintaining good client/stakeholder relationships, including the successful delivery of projects
- Managing the day to day operations of the company including a small team
- Developing systems and using technology to build a platform for business improvement that will ensure the future competitiveness of the company
- Holding teams accountable to goals, timeline and budgets
- Attending meetings, managing client expectations and communications
- Lead team, resource coordination, agreeing priorities and problem solving
- Escalate business critical items to company Directors
- Manage the Operations across the business from resourcing, harvest timesheets, budgets and burn down rates
- Manage internal communication and coordinate daily staff meetings and workflow
- Ensure on time delivery of all work through the agency
- Ensuring all project documentation, such as progress claims, invoices and other documents associated with each project are issued in a timely manner
Skills & Expereince:
- Experience managing staff of all levels
- Account and Project Management experience
- Organising and directing teams of people
- Strategic planning and implementation
- P&L understanding and input
- Supplier, partner, vendor procurement
- Excellent time management
- A positive, motivated demeanour
- Demonstrated Project Management, customer relationship management & complex problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills as well as the ability to analyse and confidently make strategic decisions that are commercially sound
- Strong IT skills and experience with a variety of systems and applications
- Be capable of understanding a high level of detail as well as being hands-on managing a team for successfully delivered projects of high quality work
If you think you have what it takes please apply with your CV and covering letter. Must be located in Sydney.