Our purpose at New Republique is to create environment that help make better decisions and live better lives. Over the last year we have had a 300% growth and we are now looking for a talented traffic managed to join our team.
We have a dynamic team and fantastic creative offices in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
You would work with some of Australia’s biggest Brands and a family and fun team to help organise, co-ordinate work through the agency.
The role is internal facing with some client facing. We requires someone who is a self starter, organised, proactive and has great communication skills.
We’re looking for a Traffic Manager to look after resource allocation and workflow management across the team.
As our Traffic Manager at New Republique, you will be responsible for the allocation of resources to across all work running through the agency. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver great work on brief, within budget and to deadline – in line with our client’s strategic objectives and commercial parameters.
More specifically, your role will involve:
- Understanding, prioritising and managing the resources required to complete the task
- Allocation of work and ensure the team has all the information needed to deliver the work
- Keeping jobs on track against timelines and budget
- Align work delivery to invoice milestones ensuring is work is delivered in time for payment cycles
- Ensuring all briefs are approved and correctly completed by relevant parties
- Central conduit between Account Team, deliver team and clients
- Maintaining team WIP and lead daily stand-ups
- Managing our freelancer engagement and usage, including building and maintaining database of freelancers, organising bookings and rate negotiations
- Forecasting of workload to assist resource management and levels
- Firm grasp of client/job finances, including rate card/retainer information
- Driving procedural and system accuracy and governance across trafficking, production and scheduling (including data integrity, approvals, completion of documentation)
- Stay abreast of tech and workflow tool development to recommend appropriate solutions to the business
- Educate and train existing and new team members in traffic protocol and systems
- Quality Control and test all work prior to it going out to clients
- Manage timelines for delivery and communicating this internal and external stakeholders
- At least 5 years in a Traffic role in an agency environment
- Highly organised and time management skills
- Knowledge of digital process across websites development, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Brand development
- Demonstrated skills in resource management and scheduling
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and ensure delivery dates are achieved
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally