Welcome to New Republique, we are digital agency with a mission to create experience that help people make better decision and live better lives.
Over the last 5 years we have launch a service called conversation rate optimisation which help clients test and optimise experience to help them deliver better experiences for their customers. Our work and methodology has been recognised and accredited by some of the biggest technologies in the world, like Oracle, Google and Optimizely.
Today we find ourselves with a very unique opportunity. Over the last 4 months, we have won a tone of new business across some of the biggest brands across the banking, eTailer’s, Finance, Fashion and more. With this growth, we are now looking for a talented ‘Experience Optimisation Data Analyst’ to help deliver work. We have a dynamic team and fantastic creative offices in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial or Econometrics
- Prior experience in data mining and/or predictive modelling within a business context
- Capable of developing Regression Modelling, Decision Trees, Binomial simulation, Cluster Analysis and Markov Chains
- An understanding of web analytics and user experience validated by data
- Customer segmentation by website conversion behaviour
- eCommerce experience from a metrics and data background
- Analyse conversion behaviour of websites to identify opportunities for testing
- Use analytics to provide feedback to the testing team for the monitoring of testing as well as development of new tests
- Collect and vet data from various external sources
- Expertise with tools such as VBA, R, Python or other open source software
- Experience with Machine Learning is also desirable
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn and improve status quo
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Preference for those familiar with Marketing, Web Analytics and UX Design, Tests/ Technical Questions to Ask
Must be located in Sydney and have a visa to work. If you this is you and you have a minimum of 2 – 5 years experience, we would love to talk to you. Apply below: