Job posted on 15.01.2021
Digital Analytics Specialist
Are you a passionate Digital Analytics Specialist?
If so, we may have a job for you!
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a digital analytics specialist who wants to take the next step in their career and expand their knowledge into experimentation and personalisation.
If you are an analytics specialist with 3-5 years experience who wants to join an exciting and dynamic group working on brands like HSBC, Chemist Warehouse, Subaru, Country Road and many more, please read on…
Key responsibility areas:
- Hands-on implementation of clients’ analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, and reporting
- Plan, design and implement data analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms in the Google Analytics 360 suite and Adobe Analytics
- Architect client-side “source of truth” such as a Site Analytics and Marketing Intelligence platform or dashboard
- Source key customer insights through data and testing to define KPIs and inform our digital campaigns
- Establish standard process for client’s digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behaviour metrics
- Work with developers and strategists to determine appropriate metrics and behaviour to track new and existing properties
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Installation and architecture experience with Google Analytics (experience with GoogleAnalytics 360 is preferred). Experience should be supported by general knowledge across the following platforms: Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, Target, Optimizely, and any other analytics & visualisation platforms
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise effectively combined with a strong attention to detail
- Experience managing project life cycles of digital solutions (scoping, milestone planning, KPI, delivery)
- Be able to articulate solutions to non-technical audiences and communicate value of your recommendations
- Demonstrated analytical and consulting abilities, identifying and act on insights from multiple data points
As part of this role we will:
- Give you exposure to some of the biggest global and local brands
- Train you in experimentation/conversion rate optimisation
- Connect you with global leaders in the space via our exclusive global partner network
- Invest in your career with ongoing training
- Celebrate your wins and losses and the lessons learnt along the way
- Potentially have you traveling locally and globally (once this pesky Covid situation settles down)
Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing categories and consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above criteria, we would love to talk to you!
Please apply below with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining a professional mistake you’ve made and the lesson you learnt from it.
Please note, candidates must be located in Sydney and have appropriate work visas.
The perks you’ll receive working at New Republique
Thank God it’s Monday
Because Monday sucks, we try to make the hurt a little better by having breakfast every monday together. An amazing cup of coffee makes the start of the week that little bit easier.
We believe that training is a WIN/WIN outcomes. We focus on helping you achieve you career goals at the same time aligning this to the work you are delivering.
Friday Fun Day
On fridays we shut the shop early and have drinks with the team. Kick-up your feet and enjoy discussing with the team what your highlights of the week were and your plans for the weekend.
After a day of work there is nothing better than kicking back with a drink of your favourite wine, beer and spirits. Our bar opens at 5 and you can help yourself to as much or as little as you like.
Ready to apply?
Send through your CV and portfolio.