Job posted on 4.08.2021
Are you a passionate Traffic Manager?
If so, we may have a job for you!
We’re New Republique, a digital consultancy working with some of the largest brands locally and globally. Our top tier clients include Qantas, HSBC, Country Road, Coles, Subaru, Peugeot, General Pants, P&O cruises, Chemist Warehouse, HCF, Fantastic Furniture… and many more.
Enjoy working as part of a close knit team of talented professionals.
With the growth of the business and ongoing new business, we need a dedicated Traffic and workflow manager with an unhealthy obsession with organising every little detail.
The job would require resource management of all of our digital projects across the team and clients. Work closely with the Operations Director to ensure seamless delivery of work across the agency.
We are eager to talk to anyone that fits the following criteria:
- Has 3+ years experience in similar role
- Must be experienced in Digital Traffic Management
- Experience in resource management ensuring on time delivery of projects
- Incredibly organised and structured approach
- Able to manage and distribute work between the team;
- Able to identify resource gaps and assist in the hiring of fulltime and contract resources;
- Able to ensure all work is delivered on time via proper team resourcing;
- Knows how to forecast resourcing and driving performance through benchmarking;
- Leading weekly planning and review sessions to allow for effective prioritisation and allocation of resources to activity.
- Proactively identifying new processes and procedures to improve the delivery process
- Loves a fast paced environment;
- Educating new team members on the process they need to follow;
- Able to think on their feet;
- Able to manage contractor fees to hit monthly targets;
- Able to take on client feedback and implement changes to deliver work on time and to budget;
- Able to make effective changes to the structure and work with the relevant parties to ensure the product meets clients satisfaction;
- Loves to create and nurture a positive, happy and achievement oriented culture;
Culture wise, you:
- like working in a tight-knit and friendly team environment
- are obsessive when it comes to attention to detail and quality of work and can work at pace
- Highly organised
- love hitting deadlines and are able to manage your time effectively
- likes white puppies (it will make sense when you come in for the interview)
In terms of tools, we use Trello & Harvest
Life at New Republique
Here’s a little more about the weekly rhythm of life at New Republique (when we are in the office!)
Mondays’ we have team breakfast. Think fresh croissants, fresh fruit, coffee to your liking, and much more. We kick off the week reconnecting with each other before getting into the day. We finish the week celebrating greatness and the team’s achievements along with a few drinks before heading home early on Friday’s. We invest in training of our staff including soft skills and enjoy watching our team learn and grow with us.
This is a full time position based in Darlinghurst. With some WFH flexibility.
Candidates MUST be located in Sydney.
Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing categories and consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above criteria, we would love to talk to you!
Please apply below with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining a professional mistake you’ve made and the lesson you learnt from it.
Please note, candidates must be located in Sydney and have appropriate work visas.
The perks you’ll receive working at New Republique
Thank God it’s Monday
Because Monday sucks, we try to make the hurt a little better by having breakfast every monday together. An amazing cup of coffee makes the start of the week that little bit easier.
We believe that training is a WIN/WIN outcomes. We focus on helping you achieve you career goals at the same time aligning this to the work you are delivering.
Friday Fun Day
On fridays we shut the shop early and have drinks with the team. Kick-up your feet and enjoy discussing with the team what your highlights of the week were and your plans for the weekend.
After a day of work there is nothing better than kicking back with a drink of your favourite wine, beer and spirits. Our bar opens at 5 and you can help yourself to as much or as little as you like.
Ready to apply?
Send through your CV and portfolio.