Job posted on 4.08.2021
Are you a passionate UX/UI Designer?
If so, we may have a job for you!
We’re New Republique, a digital consultancy in Sydney, working with Australia’s biggest brands including Qantas, HSBC, Country Road, HCF, Subaru, Peugeot, General Pants, Coles, Chemist Warehouse plus many more. We specialise in UX, UI and Product Design.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Mid to Senior UX/UI Designer with an unhealthy obsession for making things look freaking amazing to join our growing team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on some of Australia’s biggest brands and take your UX or UI skills to the next level.
Chances are if you’ve read this far, you’re looking for your next career move.
What we are looking for:
- have over 3+ years experience in digital design
- have over 3+ year experience in UI design.
- experience with Sketch, Figma and Invision
- have had decent experience in responsive design
- understand best practice for web
- are able to flesh out an initial design concept from wireframe, to low fidelity prototype, high fidelity prototype and then working prototype
- are obsessive when it comes to attention to detail and quality of work and can work at pace
- love hitting deadlines and are able to manage your time effectively
- get a little compulsive with organising Sketch file layers
- can, above all else, make everything you touch look AWESOME
Culture wise, you:
- like working in a tight-knit and friendly team environment
- like working in a creative office with ambience with WFH flexibility
- enjoy Monday morning breakfast with the team, early finish on Friday’s and drinks with the team
- likes white puppies (it will make sense when you come in for the interview)
In terms of tools, we use Sketch, Invision and Trello.
This is a full time position based in Darlinghurst. With some WFH flexibility.
Candidates MUST be located in Sydney.
Applications MUST include a clickable link to your portfolio
Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing categories and consultancies?
If the answer is yes, and you meet the above criteria, we would love to talk to you!
Please apply below with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining a professional mistake you’ve made and the lesson you learnt from it.
Please note, candidates must be located in Sydney and have appropriate work visas.
The perks you’ll receive working at New Republique
Thank God it’s Monday
Because Monday sucks, we try to make the hurt a little better by having breakfast every monday together. An amazing cup of coffee makes the start of the week that little bit easier.
We believe that training is a WIN/WIN outcomes. We focus on helping you achieve you career goals at the same time aligning this to the work you are delivering.
Friday Fun Day
On fridays we shut the shop early and have drinks with the team. Kick-up your feet and enjoy discussing with the team what your highlights of the week were and your plans for the weekend.
After a day of work there is nothing better than kicking back with a drink of your favourite wine, beer and spirits. Our bar opens at 5 and you can help yourself to as much or as little as you like.
Ready to apply?
Send through your CV and portfolio.